EmiratesSkills is a program of the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) and aims to raise awareness of career-based technical education among young Emiratis organizing competitions, events, and technical career activities.
- Support industrial development of the UAE by providing National youth with practical experience that will enhance their technical skills
- Involve UAE National youth in applied technology activities through the establishment of technology-oriented clubs
- Organize national competitions to promote excellence in workmanship
- Identify, train and mentor potential competitors of each skill category
- Raise a UAE National team of highly skilled participants able to compete in regional and international competitions.
- Prepare the National workforce to serve the industrial and technological growth of the UAE
- Encourage UAE youth to embrace industrial and technological career pathways
- Providing opportunities to UAE National youth to meet the challenge of participating in skills competitions at national, regional and international level
Annually EmiratesSkills organizes the UAE National Competition that represents a valuable opportunity for highly skilled Emirati students and youths to demonstrate their abilities and to develop an attitude to competitiveness that will motivate them to constantly improve their technical abilities and to strive for better achievements.
EmiratesSkills represents UAE in the international competitions WorldSkillsGCC and WorldSkills International.
Learn more about EmiratesSkills at www.emiratesskills.ae